syntax error

Post by robi » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 04:09:29

Hi Group,

Well so far openbsd sure is challenging and i love and iam learning
sh*tloads too, however iam now stuck and could do with some help.

When loading pf rules doing pfctl -f  /etc/pf.conf
i get
/etc/pf.conf:9: syntax error

Any ideas appreciated and welcomed

my head hurts....but its a nice pain.

syntax error

Post by Winfried Neesse » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 04:12:53

> When loading pf rules doing pfctl -f  /etc/pf.conf
> i get
> /etc/pf.conf:9: syntax error

It would be helpfull to post the line 9 of your /etc/pf.conf - cause my
glass sphere is in repair.

Ciao
        Winfried
--
if (user_specified)
    /* Didn't work, but the user is convinced this is the

syntax error

Post by Nathan Mat » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 04:15:37

>Well so far openbsd sure is challenging and i love and iam learning
>sh*tloads too, however iam now stuck and could do with some help.
>When loading pf rules doing pfctl -f  /etc/pf.conf
>i get
>/etc/pf.conf:9: syntax error
>Any ideas appreciated and welcomed

   Post the contents of that file, /etc/pf.conf . We're not mindreaders.

Nathan Mates
--
<*> Nathan Mates - personal webpage http://www.visi.com/~nathan/
# Programmer at Pandemic Studios -- http://www.pandemicstudios.com/

syntax error

Post by M Khom » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:17:56

>>When loading pf rules doing pfctl -f  /etc/pf.conf
>>i get
>>/etc/pf.conf:9: syntax error

> It would be helpfull to post the line 9 of your /etc/pf.conf - cause my
> glass sphere is in repair.

Disrepair, if you asked me, did your glass sphere ever work? ;)
Mine never did... You know, quality of service has gone down latey...,
whereas new marks - rather - new customers think we're  still good
fortune tellers!!.

Quote:> Ciao
>    Winfried

MK

syntax error

Post by erik » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 05:44:41

>>>When loading pf rules doing pfctl -f  /etc/pf.conf
>>>i get
>>>/etc/pf.conf:9: syntax error

>> It would be helpfull to post the line 9 of your /etc/pf.conf - cause
>> my glass sphere is in repair.
> Disrepair, if you asked me, did your glass sphere ever work? ;)
> Mine never did... You know, quality of service has gone down latey...,
> whereas new marks - rather - new customers think we're  still good
> fortune tellers!!.

So, you need to look for better suppliers! I was told that special glass
is being made in Redmond. There they can tell the future. Or should I
say futures. :-)

Needless to say that mine also failed, only a misty vision is being
shown.

EJ
--
Remove the obvious part (including the dot) for my email address

1. access.conf syntax error without a syntax error

Hi:

I just compiled Apache 1.3.0 on a RISC/6000 running AIX 4.3.1

After launching httpd I get the following error:

Syntax error on line 23 of /usr/local/http/../access.conf
Expected </Directory> but saw </Directory>

I checked the file and looks normal (no unexpected eof or things like
that). I have not modified the access.conf file so I could not have
introduced any syntax errors.

Any clues ? I am totally clueless.

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo

2. Compat Listing?

3. syntax error: operand expected (error token is " ")

4. Basis STREAMS Q's

5. KSH: error when redirecting in subshell: stty: syntax error

6. mawk

7. Odd Xconfig Errors: syntax error, non-numeric arguments...?

8. Strange problem

9. packet filter syntax error!? Variable expansion

10. LANG=syntax error

11. Syntax Error in /etc/default/lang ...

12. why awk told me there's a syntax error?

13. problem starting apache "syntax error .. PerlHandler .."