kern.corefile on OpenBSD?

Post by Jens Binnewie » Thu, 08 May 2003 10:04:24

I'd like to save all created coredumps (on creating time)
into ONE directory, like "kern.corefile" under FreeBSD.

Any Ideas?

Thx, Jens

kern.corefile on OpenBSD?

Post by Martin Reind » Thu, 08 May 2003 18:39:22

> I'd like to save all created coredumps (on creating time)
> into ONE directory, like "kern.corefile" under FreeBSD.

> Any Ideas?

> Thx, Jens

The manpages vor crash(8) and savecore(8) give you an idea on where to look at.

1. corefiles

How can i check what went wrong, which produced a corefile?

I have sendmail, it worked fine, i recompiled it and sind than it
creates corefiles, and on what went wrong.  I have no clear info on what
has changed in the meantime on my machine, but i gues that there is a
corrupted library somewhere.  I though you could use adb, but i don't
know how.

2. Compaq SystemPro XL and Fast SCSI-2

3. NEED 'corefile' on Linux 1.3.3

4. Running CGI programs as REMOTE_USER

5. Problem with "corefile truncation" on Solaris 8

6. christmas essay on the future of security

7. gdb corefile debug problem: not in exe format

8. ATI Mach64 Graphics Expression 2MB DRAM?

9. dbx, corefile problem

10. gdb-4.15, ELF, corefiles

11. gdb corefile debug problem: not in exe format

12. how to get suid corefiles?

13. Cascading Corefiles