Help !

Post by Mathieu Landr » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 10:33:11

I have a 133 (that I want to use as a NAT/Firewall box on OpenBSD2.9) and I
have also 4 others PCs.  What I want to do is plug the ADSL Modem(DHCP) into
the first NIC of the server, and plug the another NIC in the Hub, so other
PC can plug in it.  I've done this before but with an ip address not with
DHCP.  So, how should I configure my ipnat.rules files for that purpose.  It
probably seems like a dumb question!

MCSD, MCDBA

Help !

Post by Wally Bedfo » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 12:03:29

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:33:11 -0500, "Mathieu Landry"

>I have a 133 (that I want to use as a NAT/Firewall box on OpenBSD2.9) and I
>have also 4 others PCs.  What I want to do is plug the ADSL Modem(DHCP) into
>the first NIC of the server, and plug the another NIC in the Hub, so other
>PC can plug in it.  I've done this before but with an ip address not with
>DHCP.  So, how should I configure my ipnat.rules files for that purpose.  It
>probably seems like a dumb question!

>MCSD, MCDBA

Everything you will need to know is at
http://www.realo.ca/BSDinstall.html