CVS repository over ftp?

Post by David Malo » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I've been looking for a copy of the OpenBSD CVS repository which I can
ftp files from. I don't really want to have to download the whole thing
as CTM deltas, and want to work on a few files at home - so anoncvs and
webcvs isn't really suitable. I randomly picked a few of the ftp sites
and didn't have any luck. Is such a thing available?

        David.

1. Distributed CVS -- Synchronizing Multiple CVS Repositories

Distributed Concurrent Versions System (DCVS) Technology Preview

   DCVS extends the well-known version control system
   CVS and the file distribution and synchronization program
   CVSup with functionality to distribute CVS repositories
   with local lines of development and handle synchronization of
   the distributed repositories automatically in the background.

   DCVS is completely open source (BSD and GNU license); a
   first technology preview release is now available from
   elego Software Solutions GmbH, Berlin, Germany at

     http://www.elegosoft.com/

   Some information is also available from the product pages of
   CM Magazin, a German language SCM portal site:

     http://www.cmmagazin.de/

   If you have ever wondered how to synchronize your distributed
   CVS repositories and allow local lines of development, this
   is the way to go.

   The sources now available contain only the minimum of
   needed functionality and require some know-how to set up
   correctly; we're currently looking for testers who will
   work with us to stabilize the software before continuing
   development in such areas as easy configuration, setup,
   etc.

   If you are interested in DCVS or willing to participate in
   a beta test phase, please drop us a line.

   DCVS has been developed on FreeBSD 4.6; currently we provide
   binaries for FreeBSD and Linux.
--
elego Software Solutions GmbH                           HRB 77719

Ohmstra?e 9                               Tel: +49 30 40 04 19 29
10179 Berlin                              Fax: +49 30 23 45 86 95
Cranachstra?e 7                           Tel: +49 30 85 58 01 81
12157 Berlin                              Fax: +49 30 85 58 01 88
  ------------------> WWW: http://www.elego-software-solutions.com

2. KDE merging with windows desktop

3. CVS repository for common files

4. Font problems with Netscape?

5. CVS-utils/improvements for backups & distributed repositories

6. Art and all that Jazz: the dose in back of the empty light is the pickle that burns halfheartedly

7. What is CVS Repository ??

8. Why does mgetty write garbage to wtmp when starting up?

9. where to put cvs repository?

10. How to read CVS repository?

11. Creating a CVS repository

12. How to import some RCS files to CVS repository?

13. CVS REPOSITORY