ipsec authentication

Post by Peter Fackrel » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:56:00

What is the best way to setup ipsec authentication,
on the server side when you have to authenticate alot of
users? Is there any good docs or books on this topic.

Thanks,
Peter.

ipsec authentication

Post by erik » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:13:10

> What is the best way to setup ipsec authentication,
> on the server side when you have to authenticate alot of
> users? Is there any good docs or books on this topic.

X509 certificates. See the FAQ. See man isakmpd. There are probably lots
of books. Use google.

EJ
--
Remove the obvious part (including the dot) for my email address