OpenBSD doesn't work on a Mac Quadra 950?

OpenBSD doesn't work on a Mac Quadra 950?

Post by Mike » Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

Just little ole' me again, I posted a query here last week wondering
if OpenBSD runs on a Mac Quadra 950, sadly nobody has responded, well
anyway I got my disks today and much to my horror it seems at though
my Q950 is not supported! Did I read that wrong? (on the package I
mean) or is it supported, as yet the answer is not very clear.

Also if not supported what is the glitch keeping it from working?

TIA

Mike N

OpenBSD doesn't work on a Mac Quadra 950?

Post by Mike » Tue, 08 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Bummer!

The Apple aint' so shiney after all!

Mike