Problems with dsniff from the ports collection

Problems with dsniff from the ports collection

Post by Norbert Tretkows » Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:52:10

===>  Building package for dsniff-2.2
Creating package /usr/ports/packages/i386/All/dsniff-2.2.tgz
Using SrcDir value of /usr/ports/security/dsniff/work/fake-i386/usr/local
Registering depends:.
Creating gzip'd tar ball in '/usr/ports/packages/i386/All/dsniff-2.2.tgz'
tar: Unable to access sbin/webspy <No such file or directory>
tar: WARNING! These file names were not selected:
sbin/webspy
pkg_create: tar command failed with code 256
*** Error code 1

Any hints?

Regards/Gruesse, Norbert

`  1024D/0F7A8D01     4A6B 2543 679D 43B0 2B63  5439 AFF4 670B 0F7A 8D01  '
 `-----------------------------------------------------------------------'

1. make clean in ports collection crashes system with some ports

Hi y'all,

I have this really nasty problem.

make clean somehow crashes my system with certain ports such as:
mozilla
php
and DBD_mysql

Most likely more will crash, but these I ran into.

I also found the problem of the crashing, for some mysterious reason, these ports collection keeps forking make processes untill the complete system rusn out of memory and finally freezes.

I have the feeling that this is happening since I did a portupgrade -ra but I can't see why it goes wrong on certain ports and works fine on others. For now I manually remove the work dirs to get rid off all the compiliation stuff, but in the end I'd like to have the make clean working as it is suppose to.

Any ideas suggestions?

Raymond

2. KDE2: kcmdisplay hangs in kernel

3. wget-problem from FreeBSD ports collection

4. /dev/udp, /dev/unix ??!!

5. CAD Ports collection problems

6. ATA-66 drive that only detects as ATA-33

7. Problem with "databases" in ports collection

8. RedHat 4.0 PPP and CHAP

9. FreeBSD Ports Collection: xpm-3.4j Problems Installing

10. ports-collection problem...

11. Still not able to install openoffice, even after updating my ports collection to CURRENT

12. Ports Collection growth...

13. My ports collection.