ignorant newbie - openoffice package for NetBSD

ignorant newbie - openoffice package for NetBSD

Post by ak » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 00:10:35

This might be very stupid.
There is as of 02-20 an openoffice package for NetBSD 1.5.  Given
binary compatibility with NetBSD can I run that on OpenBSD? I realize
that binary compatibility is not package-compatible, but ...
pkg_add ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/...????
I am not sure, but I think it is native NetBSD, w/o linux layer.

Thanks,
Aki

1. ignorant waffle of an ignorant toss pot

"Is this one of your posts that you spent 6 hours researching, or is
it one of the ones that people need to take with a big mountain of
salt?"
                                --  Simon Cooke  May 15 2003

2. Setting up virtual IP

3. Please help ignorant newbie!

4. 534x Cirrus Logic w/ 2MB

5. Blastwave OpenOffice package

6. How to setup web on Linux

7. OpenOffice package

8. 2003-04-16 / GPRS and T-Mobile.de

9. openoffice package available?

10. openoffice package?

11. openOffice.org announces openOffice.org 1.0

12. OpenOffice 1.0.2 port(dk-openoffice) broken=

13. Pathetic Newbie Question on OpenOffice