perl problems in 2.7 to be checkout today

perl problems in 2.7 to be checkout today

Post by Joe Nal » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

cpan no longer works (this may be a cpan problem), ftp fetch of
01mailrc.txt.gz fails.
and
syntax error at /usr/libdata/perl5/warnings.pm line 246 near "{^"
and
BEGIN failed - compilation aborted at /usr/libdata/perl5/Cwd.pm line
342.

Clues appreciated, I don't have one tonight.

joe

1. Solaris 2.7 need to disable a driver and I am not sure how.

Anyone,

I have a driver for an Emulex Card which is used to control access to my EMC
fiber array.

I need to disable this driver to troubleshoot a problem this host is having.

When I installed the host, I used pkgadd to install the software for the
card.  I don't want remove the software, just disable it so that it doesn't
bring the fiber channel online.

The driver is initialized prior to the init phase.

I know there are some entry's in the system file for this driver and of
couse some in /kernel/drv

I commented out the entries in the system file and the system didn't like it
to much.  Basicly it crashed.

I wasn't sure if I need to remove/rename the files in /kernel/drv

Any ideas of what to do?

Thanks in advance,

Linda

2. Problems Compiling htpasswd

3. I am installing Solaris 2.7 on an Dell Dimension XPSR450?

4. Problem connecting with chat

5. DHCP on solaris 2.7 - - I am stumped.

6. Updating KDE In Mandrake?

7. Compile perl 5.005_02 using egcs 1.1.1, Solaris 2.7 on UltraSPARC IIi

8. kdevelop and oracle

9. Need Help on Perl 5.6.0 SOLARIS 2.7

10. Updating 2.7 to 2.7-current - error: __warn_references in libcompat

11. rhat =0 today ; MSFT stock UP today

12. NIS Installation problem on Solaris 2.7

13. radius.3.6B.basic : compilation problem with Solaris 2.7