dhcp problem

Post by ran.. » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hello,
I'm trying to setup openbsd for adsl and I always get this error
massage:
 " Can't bind to dhcp address: Address already in use"

can anyone please help.
Thanks

1. Dhcp problem between Linux DHCP Server & Linux client

On my network I have Linux Server
That run Red Hat 5.1
and Program DHCP-2.0 That Answer to all dhcp request .
On my Linux Client i have problem with dhcp client.
I get all configuration that i need for network setup :domain name,ip
,subnet address and etc.
I can to make ping or traceroute.
But dhcp client don't set my domain name.
May be that's way i can't see linux client on network.
During the boot of client i see on server request from linux client that
doesn't contain any informaition about host name.
Normaly Win95 on its request send message like this (on network seting i
enable dns request and give the host name)
DHCP request for ip addres from net address
And send host name.
Another problem i tryed change some seting of dhcpd , but it doesn't
support restart.
Please help.
Thank you

2. Can't Get 2.1 Install to See the Network

3. usernet and dhcp problem

4. installing latex2html

5. dual dhcp problem

6. install binary version of xfree86

7. kernel 2.6.17 dhcp problem

8. Apache 1.3.12, mod_ssl 2.6.2, OpenSSL 0.9.5a

9. DHCP Problems

10. DHCP Problem on hme0:1

11. Twi NIC's SMP DHCP problems

12. Occasional dhcp problems on startup