Splash Scrren on Bootup, how?

Post by bretty4 » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:41:17

I just reinstalled for the first time in a while FreeBSD 4.3, and I
used to go by the tutorial on Bsdtoday's tutorial page. It seems to be
down, does someone have the low down on how to do this so I can get a
reminder?

Thanks

1. Bootup splash screen

Hello group.
At the time of RH 7.2 or 7.3 installation you can see a little pinguin
(for 7.2) or RH banner (for 7.3). Does anybody know how to get so it would
show on the normal bootup. I was playing with kernel progress patching and
was wondering if RH created it the same way or they're using patched
mgetty for it. Anyway it's still a mistery for me.
If anybody knows how to get it please let me know.

p.s. for those who didn't understand (I'm not talking about lilo boot)
this is different

2. Home network acting a bit silly

3. splash screen at bootup

4. WINSOCK for WABI?

5. Scrren saver turns white!!!

6. Need help with Accton EN1207D-TX

7. Q: I need the Scrren capture for UNIX

8. looking for local guide(s)

9. Most common bootup failures that req "Rescue Mode" bootup?

10. Problems setting up scrren using SaX in S.u.S.E Linux 5.3

11. Most common bootup failures that req "Rescue Mode" bootup?

12. scrren capture under Motif

13. Storing from scrren to memory