Can some kind person email me a tic?

Post by Michael Gre » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:23:58

I'm using FreeBSD but it doesn't come with the terminfo compiler tic.
I've been advised that the OBSD tic may work. If someone could email
me a copy I would be grateful. Thanks. Regards, Michael Green.

Can some kind person email me a tic?

Post by Ted Unangs » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:44:23

Quote:> I'm using FreeBSD but it doesn't come with the terminfo compiler tic.
> I've been advised that the OBSD tic may work. If someone could email
> me a copy I would be grateful. Thanks. Regards, Michael Green.

Use cvs.  The sources are in src/usr.bin/tic.  It shouldn't have much
trouble building.

--
"The laws in this city are clearly racist.  All laws are racist.
The law of gravity is racist."