I checked Redhat's installation site and they don't give the correct
directory on their FTP site to get the ISO image. Which image should I
get for a bootable image? There is a zoot-i386.iso and there is also
a redhat-6.2-i386.iso -- what does each contain????
It is a big download either way, even on a fast connection. Any help
would be appreciated.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
2. OpenSSL - How do you generate the Rand Seed?
3. Wierd problem trying to install from "mini" ISO-image
4. smbmount between linux PCs only works one way!
5. Trying to create ISO cd boot disk for SuSE Linux 6.4 installation
6. root access without password.
7. Do I need both .iso files - Mandrake80-inst.iso & Mandrake80-ext.iso? whats the difference
8. Few Things!
9. Linux trying to take over, I'm trying to help!!
10. Tried and Tried
11. <Newbie> Trying to configure MetroX, Setup fails while trying to select Keyboard layout
13. PPP / chat been trying, reading, trying HELP