Compiling Courier-Imap on openbsd

Post by Paul Ta » Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:42:07

Hi,

      when i run "make check" for courier-imap in openbsd2.x , i always get

" Fork: resource temporary unavailable"   how to i increase limits??

what are the recommended values for     kern.maxproc   and   kern.maxvnodes

Pls advice...

Thks,
Paul

1. Problems compiling courier-imap

When I do the "gmake check" step, I get the following error message:

./testwait
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

ad infinitum . . .

I went into /etc/login.conf and set the process quotas to infinite and
still no dice.

As always, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Backgrounding shell scripts

3. Install vpopmail with Courier-IMAP

4. Newbe to grep

5. courier-imap from the ports....

6. Multi Headed GGI?

7. courier-imap/maildrop now doing proper fsync'ing

8. Printing thru Linksys EPSX3 print server - how?

9. is the port for courier-imap broken?

10. Qmail and Courier-imap Virtual User Support

11. anyone installed courier-imap+mysql auth successfully?

12. Netscape and Courier-imap

13. courier-imap configure script