Problem when installing OpenBSD on an Ultra 5 / SPARC 64

Problem when installing OpenBSD on an Ultra 5 / SPARC 64

Post by Nicolas Cartr » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:13:01

Hi there,

I'm trying to install OpenBSD on an ultra 5 (ultra sparcIIi-360 Mhz, 512
RAM).
The installation's fine, I can make my partitions, and all the packages
i want are installed.
At the end, when I reboot the machine, OpenBSD seems to boot, the screen
turn from white to black (with white policy), but finally it doesn't
work: OpenBSD stops on the following message :

pcons at mainbus0 not configured

And that's all, i can do nothing ! (control+c, ...).

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

--
Nicolas CARTRON