cvs checkout problem

Post by Pixel Fai » Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:08:20

i tried the cvs update, which usually works with these settings.
CVS_RSH="/usr/bin/ssh"

what happend?

/usr# cvs checkout -P -rOPENBSD_2_7 src
cvs checkout: move away src/games/snake/snake.h; it is in the way
C src/games/snake/snake.h
cvs checkout: move away src/games/snake/snscore.c; it is in the way
C src/games/snake/snscore.c
cvs[checkout aborted]:could not chdir to src/games/snake/snake:Not a directory
Write failed flushing stdout buffer.
write stdout: Broken pipe
/usr#

cvs checkout problem

Post by Pixel Fai » Sat, 21 Oct 2000 04:00:00

turns out the patches applied by hand are not compatible with stable cvs
tree.

>i tried the cvs update, which usually works with these settings.
>CVS_RSH="/usr/bin/ssh"

>what happend?

>/usr# cvs checkout -P -rOPENBSD_2_7 src
>cvs checkout: move away src/games/snake/snake.h; it is in the way
>C src/games/snake/snake.h
>cvs checkout: move away src/games/snake/snscore.c; it is in the way
>C src/games/snake/snscore.c
>cvs[checkout aborted]:could not chdir to src/games/snake/snake:Not a directory
>Write failed flushing stdout buffer.
>write stdout: Broken pipe
>/usr#

I.M.Fairy

1. cvs checkout problem

Hallo,

I'm trying to checkout the /usr/ports with the command:

cvs checkout -r RELENG_4_4_0_RELEASE ports

The directory /usr/ports is created and the sources are checked out. The
trouble is that directly after a subdirectory such as "archivers" gets
created and filled with files it's deleted again. So I end up with just the
one ports directory /usr/ports/x11-wm at the end of the process.

Anybody know what's wrong here. I was able to checkout the /usr/src tree
without any problem.

Thanks for any tips,

Martin.

2. Help! Dip doesn't work with strange error...

3. Grouping PCs into different groups using Samba

4. OpenBSD 3.1 cvs checkout doesn't compile SSL

5. Getting files from Internet w/RedHat

6. CVS checkout

7. CD rom problem.

8. CVS: Using both client/server method with rsh and -d option for checkout

9. CVS remote checkout

10. Samba- Problem: path too long/ cvs- Problem: cvs import stucks

11. perl problems in 2.7 to be checkout today

12. current CVS tree vs released CVS tree