Does OpenBSD support the PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module) API?
I have gotten the Linux-PAM-0.74 libraries installed
and have tested the functionality with the pam_warn
module and test-app.
I am now in the process of adapting the pam_unix
module and possibly others. I hope to have some of
the more elementary programs like login and su
completed sometime next week...
Is there anyone else out there who has done this
or is interested in bringing out a somewhat complete
version of PAM for OpenBSD?
2. Do we really want MS Internet Explorer?
3. PAM (/etc/pam.conf).....Is It Needed?
4. Does Solaris support a 47 GB disk?
5. PAM/RedHat: pop3 /etc/pam.d config
6. Screen-Oriented Text Processor
7. ftp chroot jail dir & pam 1.0 /etc/pam.d/ftp file
8. AIX/SP Employment In New England
9. redhat 6.1, PAM, and having to alter /etc/pam.d/kppp
11. CFV: comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.announce
12. openbsd 2.7 cdrom layout, making an openbsd cd
13. CFV: comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.announce