tftpd[26958]: recvfrom: Socket operation on non-socket

tftpd[26958]: recvfrom: Socket operation on non-socket

Post by news.earthlink.ne » Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:13:58

Does anyone know how I can get TFTPD to run? I need it running in order to
install NetBSD on an SGI Indy Machine, everything else is running fine.

I have removed the * from inetd.conf on the tftpd line

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert Gordon

Post by Eirik Sei » Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:22:09

>  Does anyone know how I can get TFTPD to run? I need it running in order to
>  install NetBSD on an SGI Indy Machine, everything else is running fine.

>  I have removed the * from inetd.conf on the tftpd line

>  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Restart inetd.

- Eirik
--