how to use plug-ins in navigator-linux?

Post by Sam Wu » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:03:33

Hi,

I  have just installed navigator-linux from the ports tree of openbsd
3.0. but when I started the netscape, it shows up warning msg about some
plug-ins are not able to use with netscape. how can I add enable the
plug-ins with navigator-linux in openbsd 3.0?

Thanks
Sam

Post by Kostas Koukopoulo » Tue, 18 Dec 2001 01:19:29

> Hi,

> I  have just installed navigator-linux from the ports tree of openbsd
> 3.0. but when I started the netscape, it shows up warning msg about some
> plug-ins are not able to use with netscape. how can I add enable the
> plug-ins with navigator-linux in openbsd 3.0?

> Thanks
> Sam

this might be helpfull,

http://a.area51.dk/mongers.org/OpenBSD/netscape

how to use plug-ins in navigator-linux?

Post by Sam Wu » Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:55:49

How about getting netscape 6.2.1 workignin openbsd 3.0? I can install it
without the java 2 package. But when I start it, the first dialog box can't
display the character correctly. do you know how to fix that problem?

Thanks
Sam

> > Hi,

> > I  have just installed navigator-linux from the ports tree of openbsd
> > 3.0. but when I started the netscape, it shows up warning msg about some
> > plug-ins are not able to use with netscape. how can I add enable the
> > plug-ins with navigator-linux in openbsd 3.0?

> > Thanks
> > Sam
> this might be helpfull,

> http://a.area51.dk/mongers.org/OpenBSD/netscape

1. Plug-Ins using C++

Hi folks,
        I hope I got the right forum for this: im a developer of a new
open-source project (http://threedsia.sourceforge.net) and have a problem
writing plug-ins:
Because we want to use mainly C++ as language I'd like to have C++ plug-ins, or
at least user C++ classes. While we already wrote some plug-ins with C and they
worked fine, I renamed a working plug-in from textonlyFrontEnd.c to *.cpp,
forcing make to use g++ as compiler. Compiles fine, but the resulting library
can't be accessed with dlsym... I already consulted what-ever-doc-I-could-find,
but I've not a suitable solution.
Thnx for any information,
        Marc Haisenko

2. D-Link DFE-530TX

3. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

4. Multihead graphic adapter and X

5. Sherlock linux plug-ins / sherlock for linux?

6. Huge disks

7. List of plug-ins for linux/netscape please!

8. Linux as a POP3 server

9. Netscape plug-ins under Linux

10. Netscape 3.0b6, Linux Plug-ins Where

11. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

12. plug-ins netscape

13. Reward for NExS Spreadsheet Plug-Ins