kde - icon in applications 'start' menu

Post by Andr » Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:37:42

Hi,
I have just installed Netscape Navigator 7.01, and am using RH8.0 with
the kdesktop environment.  I would like to put a link to Netscape
Navigator in the 'start' applications menu at the bottom, but don't
know how to.  I have found that th run Netscape, I have to run a
script that was installed at :
/usr/local/netscape/netscape
Any help here much appreciated
Andrew

kde - icon in applications 'start' menu

Post by Gireesh Bha » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:05:04

Quote:> Hi,
> I have just installed Netscape Navigator 7.01, and am using RH8.0 with
> the kdesktop environment.  I would like to put a link to Netscape
> Navigator in the 'start' applications menu at the bottom, but don't
> know how to.  I have found that th run Netscape, I have to run a
> script that was installed at :
> /usr/local/netscape/netscape
> Any help here much appreciated
> Andrew

Right Click on the taskbar and select add->button->....pointing it to where
you installed Netscape.

Netscape 7.01 finally caught up with Mozilla and allows you to disable
popups. Good good....

kde - icon in applications 'start' menu

Post by Andr » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:00:34

Hi,
thanks for the help ...
Andrew