Red Hat 7 in Japanese

Post by Chris Clemen » Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:28:22

I just installed Red Hat Linux 7 and it is coming up in Japanese.  I
specifically chose English during the installation.  How do I correct this?

Thanks.

Chris

Red Hat 7 in Japanese

Post by Rob » Sun, 24 Dec 2000 11:49:27

Quote:> I just installed Red Hat Linux 7 and it is coming up in Japanese.  I
> specifically chose English during the installation.  How do I correct this?

> Thanks.

> Chris

This happened to me too.  You downloaded (or bought) the Japanese
version, even though the install is in English.  You need to download
(or buy) the English version.

Rob

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Solaris JumpStart Problem

3. JE(Japanese Extention) for Red Hat 4.0

4. Fortran Compiler on Linux.

5. Japanese keyboard on Red Hat 6.2

6. Please Help

7. Problem logging in after upgradation from red hat 8 to red hat 9

8. migrating from red hat 8.0 to red hat 9.0

9. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

10. The Red Hats are coming, the Red Hats are coming

11. Red Hat Piranha and Red Hat 7

12. "Official" Red Hat vs. Red Hat