Gnome 2.2 on Redhat 8.0

Post by Lasse K. Christianse » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 01:17:54

Hi,

I have been searching the last couple of days on the net for someone who
could telle me how to upgrade to gnome 2.2 (want nautilus with cd burning
support, neds startup notification, likes wireless monitor)....

I have been looking for an APT repository for it or otherwise just an
explanation on where to find the RPM's and how to install them without
wreacking havoc on an existing redhat 8.0

I have no intention on going for the 8.1 beta since i've been on the redhat
mailing list for phoebe a couple of times. And it seems that there are still
tons of bugs.

Can anyone point in the right direction (apart from compiling from source)
;-)

Regards

Lasse Christiansen