Website uses TL-TTHemalatha for font face, Browser knows TL_TTHemalatha

Website uses TL-TTHemalatha for font face, Browser knows TL_TTHemalatha

Post by Himanshu Ga » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:19:06

Hello,

    There is a telugu font called Hemalatha. A website that contains
text in this font uses TL-TTHemalatha for the <FONT face="..">. The
text doesn't show in the browser with this tag. But when I create a
local file with the tag <FONT face="TL_TThemalatha"> the file shows
correctly.

    Is there some place where I can replace the '_' by a '-'?

    What should I do to see the website text from the website.

Thank You
Himanshu.