Buffalo logic, for all Linux Dudes and Dudettes...

Post by Steve Marti » Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:50:53

>  Buffalo Logic...

...Hmmm... sounds one or two bits shy of a packet to me...

--
Steve Martin, CPBE CBNT

Buffalo logic, for all Linux Dudes and Dudettes...

Post by Peter B. Steige » Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:02:43

on 24 Nov 2002, DarkMatter sez:

Quote:>   Yer just jealous because your "herd" is weak, and you didn't even
> drink any beer.  :-]

Are you kidding?  His herd is so fast, when it circumnavigated the globe it
was known as "the herd shot 'round the world."

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY

If you reply by email, send it to pbs at com dot
canada (or vice-versa).  All adverti*ts will be
returned to your postmaster, eh!

1. Thanks dudes and Dudettes!

   Thanks for all your help. I have successfully compiled my new kernal
and installed it. (I'm a new unix user.... case sensitive ,eh?!) In
addition, my primary goal of mounting my mitsumi cdrom is also
successfull!! THANKS A WHOLE LOT!!!! I"M A BELIVER IN THIS DNS!!

   ****** Next project *******

    Installing x86free on a system that has a diamond video card!!!!

        Have a cool one!

2. List of XFree supported cards - WHERE?

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. KonCD problem in copying audio CD on-the-fly

5. Buffalo WLAN USB Client in linux

6. Redhat problems on Dell XpiCD portable

7. Buffalo USB Wifi and SuSE Linux

8. Harddisk cassette problem

9. Mandrake Linux 8.2 with Buffalo AirStation problem??

10. Shell logic v. C logic

11. Hey, Big Wheel Corporate Dudes!!! Read this...

12. Peter Norton is one smart dude

13. Cypherpunk: lay off the weed, dude