1. install RH 6.2 over RH 7.0, install problem
after several trials I managed to start the RH 6.2 installation manager using:
boot dkb0 -file kernels/generic.gz -flags "root=/dev/hdc" in SRM.
When I choose KDE workstation installation in the installation manager I get the following error:
"An error has occured - no valid devices were found on which to create new filesystems. Please check
your hardwarefor the cause of this problem"
I have a Miata with 2 scsi HD's and I don't really know what kind of cd-rom.
Is this error due to a bad boot command in SRM or due to the fact that RH 7.0 is already installed
on the system ?.
If yes how do I remove it using SRM ?
Thanks a lot.
2. getting .htaccess to work in Apache 1.3.6
3. can't burn CDs after uprgrading from RH 6.1 to RH 7.2
6. Programmatic way of getting ps info ?
7. Strange experience going RH 4.0 --> RH 4.2
9. RH 5.0 rpms usable under RH 4.2?
10. Restoring user's passwords after RH 5.2 -> RH 6.1 refit
11. Can a pgm compiled on RH 5.1 run on RH 4.2?
12. Problem with scripts that work on RH 4.2 but not RH 5.2
13. Linux RH 6.1 GPL or Linux RH Standard?