syntax of /etc/vsftpd.banned_emails entries?

syntax of /etc/vsftpd.banned_emails entries?

Post by Mike Vanece » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:13:07

I have enabled banned_emails in vsftpd. I am trying to find a global
setting to ban a range of email addresses, such as

However, none of the above appear to work. Consequently, I have had to
enter each one individually:

I have searched google, etc. trying to find a more generic syntax
without success.

Does anyone know of a syntax for the /etc/vsftpd.banned_emails that
allows the use of wildcard entries?

Thanks.

1. Illegal syntax in /etc/hosts: two entries for 127.0.0.1 ?

I found the following entry in /etc/hosts on a host, and want
confirmation that this is illegal syntax:

        127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost
        127.0.0.1   www.travelweb.com             mailhost

The two lines were right underneath eachother, just as I pasted them
above.

Thanks for your comments.
--Ulf

2. question for lilo

3. vsftpd with ssl - vsftpd.user_list not working

4. Cardbus32 support for CBE ... (xircom ethernet)

5. Removing entries in /etc/shadow and /etc/passwd via a program

6. kvm

7. crontab entry syntax

8. Need advice on setup of DEC DE-200

9. too many entries too many entries too mant entries in the KDE menu

10. Syntax Error in /etc/default/lang ...

11. syntax for setting parameters in /etc/system (required for oracle server)??

12. Recommended syntax for /etc/auto_home file?

13. /etc/hosts.deny syntax error