Cannot install Red Hat 8.0

Post by NBK » Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:27:37

Hi

Everytime i try to install Red Hat 8.0 it forces me to reboot during the
formatting phase.  The error message is receive is:
The kernel was unable to re-read the partition table on /dev/hd* (device
or resource busy).

Thanks

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. svga

3. migrating from red hat 8.0 to red hat 9.0

4. Cyberstream DVB and Linux driver

5. Samba - Red Hat sees Win2k but Win2k cannot see Red Hat 7.2

6. slow startup of latex2e

7. cannot activate eth0 (3c59x) in Red Hat 8.0, worked during installation, and on windows partition

8. AT&T cable modem service in Linux?

9. Cannot boot Red Hat 8.0 w/ ATI Radeon 8500, fails to initialise video

10. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

11. Help with boot loader install for Red Hat Linux 8.0

12. Safe partition when installing Red Hat 8.0

13. Help Installing Modem Under Red Hat Linux 8.0