Evolution X-Evolution-Source tag

Post by raf » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:54:53

>> Does anyone know how to disable this X- header tag? I assume I could
>> rewrite the messages when they leave, but would rather have my MUA do
>> it.

>> Thanks for any insight,
>> Ryan

> Errrr...I mean to paste X-Mailer:. Sorry for the
> wasted bandwidth.

> Ryan

Do a 'man' on a Hex editor.  Be careful when editing a executable.

1. What is the difference between evolution in RH8 and evolution from Ximian?

Hello,
I just install the RH8 and configured the system default language to
Chinese. My PC worked great in Chinese. I really like the full
functional evolution(1.0.8), which worked very well in Chinese and
English. But when I upgraded the evolution to 1.2 from Ximian.com. It
stoped displaying the Chinese characters in all emails. I tried
different encoding methods in the menu, but it did not work. Chinese
in the menu still properly displayed.

When I upgrade the evolution, I notice that it upgrades several
dependent packages in my system. But what is the difference between
evolution with RH8 and evolution 1.2 from Ximian?
Why I lost some of the basic functions when I upgrade?
What are the tricks to get the evolution to show Chinese in mail?

Maybe some guys in Red Hat know the secrects, Can you share them with
us?

I really like to get my Chinese email back, and really thank you great
guys for create such a wonderful application.

Ji Tao

2. setld -d doesn't delete directories that are created as part of a product installed with setld -l

3. Announcement: a new history of the Net and the importance of Open Source in its evolution

4. checking user time

5. Open source MS Exchange-equivalent for Linux/Evolution...

6. 64-bit PCI question

7. Evolution with central LDAP Addressbook

8. FTP program for X?

9. Spell checkers for Evolution and Pan

10. Evolution startup errors

11. The Evolution of a Programmer

12. Running Linux on Evolution Dual6

13. Evolution won't launch default browser Red Hat 8.0