Omnibook XE2 video

Post by TransFixe » Tue, 04 Jun 2002 18:55:21

Trying to install RedHat 7.3 on an Omnibook XE2 DD, having problems with
the display.

I tried a lot of different parameter combination, including those
recommended at www.linuxia.de/omnibook-xe2.en.html  - without success
(manually and using Xconfigurator).

According to the install scan and the above URL, I have a Silicon Motion
Lynx EM video card.

Any help would be appreciated.

- D.

1. Omnibook XE2 video

Trying to install RedHat 7.3 on an Omnibook XE2 DD, having problems with
the display.

I tried a lot of different parameter combination, including those
recommended at www.linuxia.de/omnibook-xe2.en.html  - without success
(manually and using Xconfigurator).

According to the install scan and the above URL, I have a Silicon Motion
Lynx EM video card.

Any help would be appreciated.

- D.

2. RedHat XFConfig for NEC3D/HercDynamitePro

3. Video support for solaris 8 on HP XE2 Omnibook

4. KDE KPPP Setup

5. Help: X Window (in RH 6.1) on HP OmniBook XE2

6. Storage help

7. omnibook.xe2.de-need_help

8. Max. number of open file descriptors

9. HP Omnibook XE2 & XFree