Does anyone have galeon running on RedHat8?

Does anyone have galeon running on RedHat8?

Post by rbut » Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:03:17

If you do, what versions of galeon and Mozilla are you running?

thanks in advance,

Rashid

Post by Mykroft Holmes I » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 13:52:52

> If you do, what versions of galeon and Mozilla are you running?

> thanks in advance,

> Rashid

Galeon 1.2.5, Mozilla 1.0.1

The default installed by Redhat 8.0 Installer.

Adam

Post by carney197 » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 08:45:20

>> If you do, what versions of galeon and Mozilla are you running?

>> thanks in advance,

>> Rashid

> Galeon 1.2.5, Mozilla 1.0.1

> The default installed by Redhat 8.0 Installer.

> Adam

Galeon 1.2.6 and Mozilla 1.2.1 with anti-aliasing fonts (built from srpms).

Galeon complained the first time I ran it with this Mozilla version. Said it
might do strange things like crash or lockup due to library
incompatibilities and such.

Until now it's been well behaved, but to be honest, I haven't used it all
that much.

Good luck!

David