USB printer lexmark x83.

Post by Lubski Famil » Mon, 03 Sep 2001 14:06:33

Hi. I have a printer and scanned in on - lexmark x83 and i am trying to
make it work under Redhat 7.0. So far all my efforts were futile. In the
usb driver printers are supposed to return class 7, mine returns class
16. I addaed an appropriate entry in a structure with 16 corresponding
to printer and that did not do much. My printer is now recognized as a
unidirectional printer for some reason (and i know it is not). When  I
try to print it gives me an error message :"bulk: timeout".  If anybody
has had experience with x83 or similar with USB interface please
respond!! I am desperate!!

1. USB PRINTER LEXMARK x83 in Redhat 7.0

Hi. I have a printer and scanned in on - lexmark x83 and i am trying to
make it work under Redhat
7.0. So far all my efforts were futile. In the usb driver printers are
supposed to return class 7, mine
returns class 16. I addaed an appropriate entry in a structure with 16
corresponding to printer and
that did not do much. My printer is now recognized as a unidirectional
printer for some reason (and i
know it is not). When  I try to print it gives me an error message
:"bulk: timeout".  If anybody has
had experience with x83 or similar with USB interface please respond!! I
am desperate!!

2. dtlogin

3. printing over USB with lexmark x83

4. Newbie : Restarting a process automatically

5. lexmark X83 setup

6. help install via PCMCIA CD drive

7. Lexmark Z42 USB Printer

8. Silly Question about Modems

9. Printer Help (Lexmark Z52 USB)

10. Lexmark z12 printer and Genius Colorpage Vivid III USB V1 scanner??

11. Anyone know if Lemark x83 printer will work?

12. Connecting a USB BurnMax24x CDR/CDRW Drive With a USB Printer already installed

13. Incompatible Lexmark Printer under Linux? (Lexmark X75 PrinTrio [USB])