RH 7.1 install keeps failing

Post by Mick » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:41:51

Any ideas would be appreciated.

My RH 7.1 install keeps dying during the file copying portion of the
install.  I have done it many times now and it always fails.  It just stops
copying the files and nothing happens.  I have to reboot and start over each
time.

My PC is an AMD processor with 256 RAM and 40 GB Maxtor HD.

Since I get no error meassge it is hard for me to proceed with
troubleshooting.

Thanks
Mick

RH 7.1 install keeps failing

Post by S C Rigl » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 10:13:44

You should be able to use a combination of ctrl+alt and your
function keys to switch virtual terminals.  If there are
any error message they will most likely be on one of these
terminals.

-S