Debugger for Linux.

Post by Ab R » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:41:43

Hi,

I am looking for a graphical de* for Red Hat Linux. Tried ddd but was not
very impressed. My application is Java calling C++ functions. So I have
lot of .so libraries which ddd is not happy about and crashes every
now and then.

I was wondering if someone else has tried similar applications on Linux
and used a better GUI based de*.

Thanx,
Ab.

1. UPS debugger for Linux

Hello,

Does anyone know of a version of the excellent UPS debugger that works
with linux ELF binaries?  This is about the best graphical debugger
I've seen.  I'd be grateful for any pointers.

Thanks,

David.
--
David Fenyes                               University of Texas Medical School

2. how to make server set false LAST-MODIFIED ?

3. Best debugger for Linux?

4. What could be a reason for fork problem?

5. ups debugger for linux

6. Serial problems on Pentium

7. adb/machine level debugger for linux?

8. Need help with Linux gateway

9. Device-driver debugger on Linux ?

10. Kernel Debugger for Linux

11. C debugger for Linux ?