1. New HOWTO....HOWTO-Hose-RedHat-Installation (help!)
Boy, my early experiences with ELF format and RedHat's RPM format
hasn't been positive. I wanted to upgrade my shiny new Linux
installation (the GCC stuff), so I ran 'rpm -U' on the following rpm
(In that order, I believe)
Anyway, rebooting now gives me:
/sbin/getty: can't load library libtermcap.so.2
repeatedly. No bootup :-(
Am I doing something wrong, or am I putting entirely too much trust in
the RPM utility?
Any suggestions on how to fix?
The free Ada 95 Booch Components: http://www.ocsystems.com/booch
For those brave enough...my homepage is at http://www.dfw.net/~dweller
Reality: Work, Work, Work, Guitar. | Plugged: Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fantasy: Guitar, Guitar, Guitar, Work(ha!) | Unplugged: Yamaha CG-150SA
2. Using a CD-Changer with SAMBA
3. cursor font: seen in cursor.pcf
4. can't mount a CD all of a sudden
5. Block cursor -> underscore cursor in Xterm?
6. 56K modems and Linux?
7. XF86 Server error: could not open default cursor font 'cursor' PLEASE HELP!
8. Problem detecting SCSI disk.
9. Losing cursor on a Laptop - disappearing cursor
10. Fatal server error: Could not open default cursor font 'cursor' ?
11. Not Available these Signal nos on Linux
12. CD-RW: CDFS? Unstable dev nos?
13. NOS shootout