oldcdrom.img??

Post by Mike » Mon, 12 May 2003 04:12:05

Is there a oldcdrom.img file for RH 9.0?? I am using a BackPack CDROM
to install on an old IBM ThinkPad laptop.

I have tried using the 7.3 img file but it wont work.

Thanks

oldcdrom.img??

Post by Vwake » Mon, 12 May 2003 04:38:02

On Sat, 10 May 2003

Quote:>Is there a oldcdrom.img file for RH 9.0?? I am using a BackPack CDROM
>to install on an old IBM ThinkPad laptop.

>I have tried using the 7.3 img file but it wont work.

If you know what driver is for your cdrom, maybe you can add that driver
module to the driver disk. But you gotta do some tweaking and research.

-V