HTML interface for remote mail admin NEEDED

HTML interface for remote mail admin NEEDED

Post by Matt » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 11:52:30

Has anyone come across a remote html secure interface to administer either
sendmail or postfix (or other MTAs). I need this to allow relatively
unknowledgable user to add/remove/check status/start/stop individual queues.

thanks

matty

HTML interface for remote mail admin NEEDED

Post by Adam » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 20:48:49

I believe Webmin (http://www.webmin.com) may do what you want.  It has
Sendmail configuration...

> Has anyone come across a remote html secure interface to administer either
> sendmail or postfix (or other MTAs). I need this to allow relatively
> unknowledgable user to add/remove/check status/start/stop individual queues.

> thanks

> matty

1. Looking for Mail to HTML Interface

Hello All !

I'm looking for a software for Linux that allows remote users to
access their mailbox through any sort of www browser. And of course
sending mail should be possible, too.

I'm thinking of something similar to Microsoft's (argh) Outlook Web
Access for Exchange Server or something like the interface hotmail
(www.hotmail.com) offers.

Any help is greatly appreciated :-)

Please reply by email, too, because I don't read the news on a regular
basis.

Thanks,
Dieter

2. secure server for Freebsd? (cheap?)

3. Using mail/Mail to send HTML mail via SMTP

4. ethernet trouble

5. how do I disable mail from printer admin on remote printers

6. problem: SCSI NCR53c810 and ASUS PVI486SP3

7. Needed script to format incoming mail into html WWW pages.

8. Ascend Netwarp ISDN questions

9. cc:Mail Admin. Needed - Boston

10. Need: Admin prog to charge users ftp/mail

11. NT, Linux admin needs to become a Solaris Admin

12. VAX-DECNET Mail Interface to 4.2BSD Mail

13. Sending mails through remote mail server