You should do it as a 1st step
1. Compaq Proliant 5500 keeps rebooting RH 7.1
Anyone had problems with RH7.1 rebooting?
All I have to do is start the machine and leave it running and it will
periodically reboot. I do not even have to be using it.
Configuration: 4x450mhz CPUs, 640meg, 2x9.1GB, 4x4GB hotswap drives. Compaq
Redhat 7.1, kernel 2.4.2-2.
Cannot see anything specific in the logs that might indicate why this keeps
happening. I see messages relating to not having enough MTRRs and rpc
gethostbyname failing and thats about all. This happens with or without the
network connection being up.
2. Anyone got the SuSE SiS-drive working?
3. Couldn't recompile Caldera 2.2 for SMP and built-in SCSI for Compaq Proliant 5500
5. SMP with COMPAQ Proliant 5500
6. help a newbie with a NIC install question
7. no more MTRRs, compaq proliant 5500, RH 7.2
8. Alternative CPU's+Linux (6x86, K5, NexGen)
9. Very weird network problem: Linux tlan driver / BN 5000 / Compaq Proliant
10. SMP Linux 2.0.32 on a Compaq Proliant 5000
11. Problem running SCO UNIX 22.214.171.124 on COMPAQ Proliant 5000
12. 2.0.32 SMP on Compaq Proliant 5000