Tools of scanning Linux Viruses

Post by Shado » Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:20:53

Is there any tools can scan Linux viruses~
And the virus list is usally updated!

Post by D. Stimit » Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:58:35

> Is there any tools can scan Linux viruses~
> And the virus list is usally updated!

I haven't tried any of these, but just saw a link listing items related
to this:
http://securityportal.com/lasg/viruses/index.html

1. Anybody knows if there is any good virus scanning tools in Linux with sendmail?

Anybody knows if there is any good virus scanning tools in Linux with
sendmail?
The tool should be able to detect the windows virus, and auto-unzip the
zipped files for scanning. And better always have an updated virus
definition for download. Any suggestion? Thank you very much!

Brgds,
Henry

2. Windows Manager to Solaris 2.4

3. Virus scanning mail server for BSD or Linux

4. How to install Year 2000 fix on SCO3.2

5. Linux/Samba On-Access Anti-Virus Scanning

6. sparc 1 complet $200 dat $89

7. Is there any Virus scan for linux

8. Where can I find a good tutorial on SH, CSH and KSH?

9. linux+sendmail virus scanning

10. Samba server and virus scanning on Linux

11. Virus scanner for Linux to scan incoming email

12. http virus scanning for linux

13. Virus Scanning a Linux CDrom