port 2005 deslogin?

Post by Jason Rotun » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:54:19

anyone know what deslogin running on port 2005 is?  i'm on my box and it
seems a little weird.  my logs used to have possible breakin attempt
entries from me a long time ago, but now they're gone.  last doesn't show
anything unusual, the password file doesn't have any new accounts,
netstat didn't show any foreign connections, but i know that doesn't mean
anything.  i port scanned it, though and port 2005 was open running
deslogin.  i never saw that before and i'm not sure what it is.  i poked
around a little more, port scanned again, but now it's gone.  anyone know
what deslogin this is?  should i be suspicious?  if so, any suggestions of
what else i should do?

thanks a lot,
jason