Archives

Post by I am not her » Wed, 09 Apr 2003 03:22:02

Does anyone remember the name of the archives mirrored at
attrition.org/l0pht and where they are now ?

I've lost my bookmarks, they were called black..... archives

Regards

1. *.so archives and *.a archives

Hi,

What are *.so files?  It used to be *.a files.

I found an rpm file for Lapack.  There, the archived file is not
liblapack.a, but liblapack.so.  What is the postfix "so"?  Can I just
use this file as if it is *.a file?

Thanks.

G. Hugh Song

2. Timer (sysline)

3. linking static archive to another static archive

4. static NAT / firewall

5. ufsdump archive --> tar archive ?

6. Can not run setup as root?

7. undable to locate archive symbol table: Format error: archive fmag...

8. 128 bit Browsers

9. Changing .zoo archive to .lzh archive: help!

10. COMMERCIAL: Linux Archive CD Set $4.49

11. Linux Software Archive + more

12. Linux archives

13. Archive 4350xt Tape on SS20