Altiga VPN & Linux?

Post by Kevin der Kindere » Tue, 08 Feb 2000 04:00:00

We are considering the Altiga VPN box for work. The vendor says that
Linux isn't directly supported. Does anyone have any idea what type of

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin der Kinderen
Director, Enterprise Networks

Altiga VPN & Linux?

Post by Sid » Tue, 08 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> We are considering the Altiga VPN box for work. The vendor says that
> Linux isn't directly supported. Does anyone have any idea what type of

If your Altiga VPN box is IPSEC compliant (VPN standard), a Linux box with
FreeSWan will work fine.

1. Linux vpn & cisco vpn client

I'm running redhat 7.1 and am looking for recommedations on setting up a vpn to my linux box.
I already have the cisco vpn client on my machine at work and was wondering if this client is
specifically for that vpn or if anyone has used it to connect to their home network?

Thanks in advance,

2. Problems with cdrite and Philips CDD 2000 + NCR SCSI controller

3. OpenSwan - Linux VPN to Linux VPN

4. setting up for network

5. Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

6. NIS and lic5 or glibc ?

7. LINUX VPN client to Microsoft VPN Server

8. Problems Installing XFree86 4.0.2 on Solaris 8 (Intel) - Need Advice

9. Microsoft VPN vs. Linux VPN

10. VPN NAT && 2.4 kernel

11. PPP & SSH & VPN

12. OpenBSD 2.9 (IPF & NAT) Firewall & Microsoft VPN problem