How to test Security...

Post by BongShin Cho » Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:54:42

Hi, dear

When I configured linux security box, how to test it.

Any others gave a good idea, or any processing list?

How can I make it's trusty?

Thanks for your reply....

How to test Security...

Post by Silviu Minu » Wed, 25 Apr 2001 05:52:48

Go to http://www.vulnerabilities.org and have them scan you, or do it
yourself.

> Hi, dear

> When I configured linux security box, how to test it.

> Any others gave a good idea, or any processing list?

> How can I make it's trusty?

> Thanks for your reply....

1. Advice on how to test security of a RedHat box

Are there any programs (freely available for Windows or Linux) that can be
used to test the security level of a RedHat system that functions as a
firewall as well as a http/ftp/mail server?

2. Linux META-FAQ

3. !Testing security!

4. parallel port zip drive OR printer??

5. test test test test test test test