how can i use ipchains to transfer a ip port to other ip port

how can i use ipchains to transfer a ip port to other ip port

Post by -P¤¤ » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

hi :
how can i use ipchains to transfer a ip port  to other ip port

how can i use ipchains to transfer a ip port to other ip port

Post by lurke » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> hi :
> how can i use ipchains to transfer a ip port  to other ip port

Assuming 2.2.x kernel.. ipmasqadm

1. Kernel 2.2.1:IPCHAINS:IPPORTFW:IP port forwarding: IP Masq: ipmasqadm

Thanks to a kind soul from this forum (gweeks) we've just saved $5000 on
new firewall software.

Remember to compile Kernel 2.2.1 with the experimental options under
"Code maturity level options" and the you will have access to the IP
port forwarding options under "Networking options".

Only then can your IP port forward work.  Maybe you all know this, and
I'm slow.  Hope this helps someone besides me.  (I can't wait for you to
pick this up on Dejanews.)

:-)

2. gethostbyname causes core dump

3. Ignore all incoming udp/ip and udp/ip on all ports, except open ports?

4. Xlock problems????

5. AUDIT: client 8 rejected from IP <ip> port <port> ????

6. talk doesn't work ?

7. ipchains redirect ip based on port. How ??

8. Remote X terminal

9. Problem adding tty port using 128 Port Async Adapter with 16 port Async Node

10. ipchains and ip/port forwarding

11. IPCHAINS and ip port forwarding

12. ip port forwarding with ipchains

13. IP Masq, port forwarding via ipchains