S.u.S.E. 6.2 SSH

Post by John K. Edward » Sun, 16 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Where can I find the ssh rpm for SuSE 6.2?  I've looked on the CD set
andcan find it anywhere!  Have I missed something here?

I have downloaded it from the net but I'm curious about why it is not on
the CD.  BTW, this was purchased in the US so the export restrictions
should not have applied.

TIA

--
John Edwards

S.u.S.E. 6.2 SSH

Post by dominik brand » Sun, 16 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Where can I find the ssh rpm for SuSE 6.2?  I've looked on the CD set
> andcan find it anywhere!  Have I missed something here?

on my copy of SuSE 6.2 SSH is in the sec (security folder). I installed
it from cd and it works fine.

regards
dominik

1. NFS-Problem from WinNT 4.0 to LINUX 6.2 (S.u.S.E.)

Hi there,
i've got a Problem with the Filetransfer from a WinNT4.0-Client to a
LINUX6.2-Server. On the WinNT-Client I use Maestro-NFS.
It takes to much time until I get a response that the File has be
copied or moved correctly; about 2 minutes for a 2MB-File!
The funniest case is, that the File already has arrived on the
LINUX-Server meanwhile the WinNT-Client still waits and waits ....!
An other connection works fine: e.g. from the same WinNT-Client to my
HP-UX10.20-Server and from the one to the other LINUX-Machine.
Thanks for helping me!
Ralf Schneider

2. Solaris 9 for x86?????

3. PCI128 with S.u.S.E. 6.2 ...

4. LOOKING FOR A CONSULTANT

5. S.U.S.E. 6.2 sound setup

6. How to setup Sound for ES1948F chip (also known as Maestro-1 chip)

7. DNS on SUSE 6.2 fails, on SUSE 5.3 works

8. 2.5.22 broke kernel modular Pcmcia ?

9. SSH for RH 6.2

10. Installation problems with SSH on RH 6.2 (zoot)

11. ssh on RedHat 6.2

12. SSH + RH 6.2 - Is RH secure and stable?

13. SSH for Alpha RH 6.2 ?