5/key or S/key PAM module for SPARC

Post by Blake Meik » Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone point me to s/key or 5/key PAM modules for sparc?  I can find
RPMs for i386, but nothing for my ss10...

Blake Meike

1. mapping sparc keys to x86 keys in cde (sun faq 1543-02)

I am trying to map the F9 key on my x86 keyboard so that it
behaves like the "FRONT" key on my sun R6 keyboard.

There is a FAQ on access1.sun.com, Document ID: 1543-02, which
gives an explanation of how to do it.

I am running Solaris 2.4, with CDE 1.01 installed. When I
follow the directions in the FAQ in the openwin environment,
everything behaves as expected, i.e. the F9 key behaves like
the FRONT key.

However, when I use CDE, the F9 key (indeed, none of the other
remapped keys) fails to behave like the FRONT key. When
I run xev (in /usr/openwin/demo), I notice that there's nothing
different about the keycodes in the openwin and cde environments -
F9 is always keycode 127 (keysym 0xffcc), so I don't really
understand why the FAQ doesn't work under CDE too.

Can anyone help me with this world-shattering problem?

is all.
Mike O'Connor
Optical Image Processing Lab, Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Queen's University at Kingston, Ontario, Canada

2. External SparQ drive?

3. how to distinguish enter key and key pad enter key?

4. HELP: 7Plus for Linux

5. SUMMARY: how to distinguish enter key and key pad enter key?

6. Graphics Problem

7. PAM module for S/KEY (OPIE)?

8. ATI Xpert@Play TV output

9. S/Key PAM module

10. <Alt>+<key> = <Esc><key> ?

11. Dead Keys / Compose Keys

12. key-repeat on/off broken for individual keys

13. Sun Keys on MF-Keyboard (102 keys)