FREE INTERNET SECURITY?

Post by John Hane » Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello. I came across this great anonymizing service the other day called
I-security at http://i-security.addr.com. Anyway it has no anoying popup
windows and it's very fast. It seems to keep me anonymous and I was just
wondering if this great, free service is all that it seems? Check it out! I
love it.

FREE INTERNET SECURITY?

Post by Anchana » Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Brings me back to the day of government Onion Routers.

Mike Guthrie

On

Quote:> Hello. I came across this great anonymizing service the other day