Employment help

Post by David Caldwel » Sun, 03 Jun 2001 05:53:56

I know this is not the correct group for this post. If there is a correct
group please point me to it.

I am looking for an entry level position as a Unix Admin/tech. I have
searched the job db on the net to no avail.

Thanks in advance

David

Employment help

Post by Krish Ahy » Sun, 03 Jun 2001 14:16:32

www.monster.com has some openings.

- Krish

Quote:> I know this is not the correct group for this post. If there is a correct
> group please point me to it.

> I am looking for an entry level position as a Unix Admin/tech. I have
> searched the job db on the net to no avail.

> Thanks in advance

> David

Employment help

Post by Vilmos Sot » Mon, 04 Jun 2001 04:17:23

Quote:> I am looking for an entry level position as a Unix Admin/tech. I have
> searched the job db on the net to no avail.

At least specify where you live or if you are willing to relocate.

Vilmos

Employment help

Post by David Caldwel » Mon, 04 Jun 2001 07:38:22

I am currently in Huntsville Alabama. I am willing to relocate to just about
anywhere in the states or Canada.

Thanks Vilmos....I had not thought to put that in here...LOL.

David

Quote:

> > I am looking for an entry level position as a Unix Admin/tech. I have
> > searched the job db on the net to no avail.

> At least specify where you live or if you are willing to relocate.

> Vilmos

1. Help please - Employment in Atlanta???????

Hello,
     I'm in the military and about to get out in a few weeks.  I mostly deal
with military programs and do some sys admin duties within these military
programs.  I've taken some Solaris sys admin classes and have some practical
experience behind me.  Where does an individual look to get in on the
ground, or a little about ground, floor of a company within the system
administration field?  Everywhere I look, they want 3 to 4 years of big time
experience and, quite frankly, I don't have that.  But I am a hard worker,
quick learner, college educated, drug free with a strong work ethic.  If
anyone can give me any information, it will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
for you time.

Sincerely,
David Williams

P.S.  Looking in Atlanta......thanks!

2. Pointing Device

3. Help Wanted (employment)

4. DS 64 Video DRAM (S3 868), 2Mb problems?

5. Help please - Employment in Atlanta?????????

6. postgresSQL or mySQL?

7. Employment Position - HELP!

8. Where is my kernel ?

9. ### EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ###

10. Employment

11. CANADA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

12. ### EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ###

13. UNIX Sys Admin employment in Bay Area