Samba and PMFirewall

Post by mw » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 04:29:51

Mandrake Linux 8.0, Samba 2.07

I have finally got my Samba setup properly, however once I run the
Firewall script in Mandrake Control Center. I can no longer access Samba
from another pc on the network. I know there are settings in the
firewall config file that will allow a trusted connection on the network
to Samba. Can some please tell me what info needs to be added to the
firewall config.

Thanks,
Mark

Samba and PMFirewall

Post by Jimi Thompso » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 11:32:48

You will need to open the ports that Samba uses.

Quote:> Mandrake Linux 8.0, Samba 2.07