User security

1. Enquiry about UNIX groups and user security

Hi Admins,

I have a query regarding UNIX users/groups security.  I need to create
users who have some administrative privileges but not all. I do not want
to give the root password to them. Hence the reason why i want users
created who have some administrative privileges.
I wanted to know what are the privileges provided by adm,sys and bin
groups plus sysadmin on Solaris and system group on AIX.
Does putting a user in sysadmin group give him adminstrative
privileges?.

Amrish

2. 'suck' anybody?

3. user security

4. cross platform development

5. USER security and sharing Win95 dirs

6. how to get around 2 GB file size limit?

7. Samba and user security

8. Problem changing autorepeat for specific keycodes

9. FTP, users, security, mail

10. Linux User Security Question

11. single user security boot

12. FTP user security