NA Linux Virus Scanner?

Post by Tr?ütm » Wed, 07 Mar 2001 02:59:12

Anyone heard about this?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/20010305/tc/nai_rebuilds_itself_1.html

New product is a linux based virus scanner for the Windoze world.
Interesting.

    Mike Tr?tm?n
        http://www.troutman.org
        http://www.zen-data.com

1. Virus/Worm Scanners for Sendmail on Linux

Hello all;

I am looking into running a virus scanner on my sendmail server...

Basically we are thinking of offering a "premium" mail service,
no promisses but scan for viruses, rename attachments and blackhole
all spam...  couple bucks per month extra.

The question is, "Has anyone on the list got any good/bad information
about the various commercial scanners for sendmail on *nix platforms?"

-m-

2. KDE Address Book Coverters?

3. Virus Scanner for sendmail/Linux

4. Print Output?